The 26th LD Democrats invite you to:
A Night of Music & Comedy with:
THE FAB THREE
Favorite Beatles Songs
& KRISTIN ANG
Comedy & Piano
Date: Saturday, June 9th 2018 Time: 6:30 – 10:00
Tickets: $30 per person / $240 per table of 8
What: Taco Bar – Silent Action – No Host Bar
Location: Key Peninsula Civic Center
17010 S Vaughn Road KPN Vaughn, WA 98394
Your generosity will help us keep the lights on at
our new office in Gig Harbor–and Turn The 26LD Blue.
Day: Monthly on First Thursdays
Meeting Time: 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Social & Light Potluck Time: 6:30pm-7:00pm
Place: Givens Community Center – Kitsap Room
Address: 1026 Sidney Road Port Orchard 98366
26th Dems – Reclaiming Our Future
We Can Build An America That Works For All Of Us
Our ideals of freedom and justice are crumbling under the weight of powerful interests with their own self-serving objectives and a “you’re on your own” mentality for the rest of us. These interests threaten our families, our communities and our values.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We can work together in the 26th Legislative District to:
- BUILD a strong economy from the middle class out (not “trickle-down”), where middle class families with money in their pockets create a stronger America.
- STAND UP for strong communities. Every family has a right to clean air and drinking water, good food, health, and a safe place to call home.
- RESPECT the inherent dignity and equality of every human being regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, income, or sexual orientation.
- INVEST in strong public schools to open the doors to decent jobs, a secure retirement, and ladders of opportunity for all our children to succeed.
- PROTECT our children, seniors, and veterans. Make sure they are defended and supported, not left to fend for themselves.
STAY UP TO DATE
Get Email Updates
A great way to stay connected and get updates about the 26th LD Democrats is to join our mailing list or find us on these social platforms.