Members Stay Current
Download the latest Meeting Minutes here.
Pay Your Dues
January 2, 2020 General Meeting
Givens Community Center – 1026 Sidney Ave Port Orchard, WA 98366
Potluck/Social – 6:00 PM
Meeting called to order – 6:30 PM
KICKOFF 2020 SPEAKERS:
- Congressman Derek Kilmer
- State Senator Emily Randall
- State House Candidates
- Evan Koepfler, Field Organizer
PROGRAM: TEAM 26 KICKOFF 2020 – This is about all of us.
This election is about all of us – each and everyone of us in the 26th. WE ARE TEAM 26! This is our community, our neighborhoods. We live here, have grown up here, raised families here. It’s time to be represented in the State House by people who get all of us and want to move us all forward.
In every corner of the district TEAM 26 Democrats, PCOs and volunteers will start talking to voters now. To do this we must commit to action – by showing up, leading and taking part in early voter outreach now and campaign support later.
Come to this very important meeting to find out how you can play an essential part in getting Democrats elected. Come to the meeting to meet the team.
We have a potluck dinner before the meeting. Please bring a main course dish, salad or side dish, or dessert – according to the first letter of your last name:
A-H Main Course
I-P Salad or Side Dish
Happy New Year and see you at our meeting!Read More
Be a Blue Champion!
Sign up to Donate Monthly.
HELP US GET DEMOCRATS ELECTED
Give once or give monthly.
100% of your generous donations stay right here in the 26th LD to help take our local candidates to victory.
26th Dems – Reclaiming Our Future
We Can Build An America That Works For All Of Us
Our ideals of freedom and justice are crumbling under the weight of powerful interests with their own self-serving objectives and a “you’re on your own” mentality for the rest of us. These interests threaten our families, our communities and our values.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We can work together in the 26th Legislative District to:
- BUILD a strong economy from the middle class out (not “trickle-down”), where middle class families with money in their pockets create a stronger America.
- STAND UP for strong communities. Every family has a right to clean air and drinking water, good food, health, and a safe place to call home.
- RESPECT the inherent dignity and equality of every human being regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, income, or sexual orientation.
- INVEST in strong public schools to open the doors to decent jobs, a secure retirement, and ladders of opportunity for all our children to succeed.
- PROTECT our children, seniors, and veterans. Make sure they are defended and supported, not left to fend for themselves.
STAY UP TO DATE
Get Email Updates
A great way to stay connected and get updates about the 26th LD Democrats is to join our mailing list or find us on these social platforms.