Come Hear about Pro-Choice Washington at our Thursday, November 2 Meeting!
Dinner will be served at this in-person meeting: we will have Panda Express provided by LD 26 Democrats! We are asking for a $5 contribution toward food costs.
Location: Sehmel Homestead Park 10123 78th Ave NW Gig Harbor
Rachel Carver, an organizer with Pro-Choice Washington since 2022, is passionate about reproductive justice and believes that every person is entitled to access to comprehensive and inclusive health care. Rachel had previously worked for the Crisis Center of Thurston and Mason Counties, where she focused on mental health awareness in youth. Going forward, Rachel will be working with Kitsap and South Sound region on behalf of Pro-Choice Washington.
Please do not attend if you feel ill or have any concerning symptoms. We encourage all to be current on their vaccinations and wear N-95 masks if immunocompromised.
6:30 – 7:30 PM: Opening and Program
7: 30 – 8:00 PM: Business Meeting
Next General Meeting and Holiday Celebration: December 7th, 6:30 p.m. Election Results and Holiday Celebration at Puerto Vallarta Restaurant in Port Orchard! (1599 SE Lund Avenue, at intersection of Bethel and Lund.) Food served and available to order.Read More
Members Stay Current
View the latest Meeting Minutes here.
Pay Your Dues
Be a Blue Champion!
Sign up to Donate Monthly.
HELP US GET DEMOCRATS ELECTED
Give once or give monthly.
100% of your generous donations stay right here in the 26th LD to help take our local candidates to victory.
26th Dems – Reclaiming Our Future
We Can Build An America That Works For All Of Us
Our ideals of freedom and justice are crumbling under the weight of powerful interests with their own self-serving objectives and a “you’re on your own” mentality for the rest of us. These interests threaten our families, our communities and our values.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We can work together in the 26th Legislative District to:
- BUILD a strong economy from the middle class out (not “trickle-down”), where middle class families with money in their pockets create a stronger America.
- STAND UP for strong communities. Every family has a right to clean air and drinking water, good food, health, and a safe place to call home.
- RESPECT the inherent dignity and equality of every human being regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, income, or sexual orientation.
- INVEST in strong public schools to open the doors to decent jobs, a secure retirement, and ladders of opportunity for all our children to succeed.
- PROTECT our children, seniors, and veterans. Make sure they are defended and supported, not left to fend for themselves.
A great way to stay connected and get updates about the 26th LD Democrats is to join our mailing list or find us on these social platforms.