At the General Membership meeting on January 4th, a motion was adopted to hold a General Membership vote on endorsements at our March General Meeting on March 7th. This would include the WA Attorney General Candidates (Manka Dhingra and Nick Brown), 6th Congressional District Representative candidates (Hilary Franz and Emily Randall), 26th Legislative District State Representative candidate Adison Richards, and Pierce County Executive candidate (Ryan Mello).
As these are early endorsements (done before the close of the filing date) we are providing this announcement to ensure membership and potential candidates are aware of the timeline.
Therefore, endorsement questionnaires from candidates for these offices are due by 31 January 2024.
Note: The Executive Board will make its recommendation to the members at the March meeting. It may consist of “Endorse” (only one candidate for any one office may receive endorsement), “Approve” (multiple candidates may receive approval), or “No Action” and postpone the decision. Each office will be considered separately.Read More
Members Stay Current
View the latest Meeting Minutes here.
Pay Your Dues
Be a Blue Champion!
Sign up to Donate Monthly.
HELP US GET DEMOCRATS ELECTED
Give once or give monthly.
100% of your generous donations stay right here in the 26th LD to help take our local candidates to victory.
26th Dems – Reclaiming Our Future
We Can Build An America That Works For All Of Us
Our ideals of freedom and justice are crumbling under the weight of powerful interests with their own self-serving objectives and a “you’re on your own” mentality for the rest of us. These interests threaten our families, our communities and our values.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We can work together in the 26th Legislative District to:
- BUILD a strong economy from the middle class out (not “trickle-down”), where middle class families with money in their pockets create a stronger America.
- STAND UP for strong communities. Every family has a right to clean air and drinking water, good food, health, and a safe place to call home.
- RESPECT the inherent dignity and equality of every human being regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, income, or sexual orientation.
- INVEST in strong public schools to open the doors to decent jobs, a secure retirement, and ladders of opportunity for all our children to succeed.
- PROTECT our children, seniors, and veterans. Make sure they are defended and supported, not left to fend for themselves.
A great way to stay connected and get updates about the 26th LD Democrats is to join our mailing list or find us on these social platforms.