The following candidates were endorsed by the 26th Legislative Democrats at our July meeting.
Bremerton Mayor: Greg Wheeler
Bremerton City Council Dist. 5: Michael Goodnow
Gig Harbor City Council Pos. 2: Roger Henderson
Gig Harbor City Council Pos. 3: Brenda Lykins
Peninsula School Board Director Pos. 5: Juanita Beard
These candidates join the ranks of our previous 2021 endorsed candidates:
Bremerton City Council Dist. 6: Anna Mockler
Bremerton Municipal Court Judge: Tracy Flood
Gig Harbor City Council Pos. 1: Jeni Woock
The following resolution was approved by unanimous consent on Thursday June 3, 2021 by the general body of the 26th Legislative District Democrats
Take action by sending letters to our elected officials in DC!
To urge Congress to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, click HERE.
To urge Congress to pass the For the People Act, click HERE.
Members Stay Current
View the latest Meeting Minutes here.
Pay Your Dues
Be a Blue Champion!
Sign up to Donate Monthly.
HELP US GET DEMOCRATS ELECTED
Give once or give monthly.
100% of your generous donations stay right here in the 26th LD to help take our local candidates to victory.
26th Dems – Reclaiming Our Future
We Can Build An America That Works For All Of Us
Our ideals of freedom and justice are crumbling under the weight of powerful interests with their own self-serving objectives and a “you’re on your own” mentality for the rest of us. These interests threaten our families, our communities and our values.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We can work together in the 26th Legislative District to:
- BUILD a strong economy from the middle class out (not “trickle-down”), where middle class families with money in their pockets create a stronger America.
- STAND UP for strong communities. Every family has a right to clean air and drinking water, good food, health, and a safe place to call home.
- RESPECT the inherent dignity and equality of every human being regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, income, or sexual orientation.
- INVEST in strong public schools to open the doors to decent jobs, a secure retirement, and ladders of opportunity for all our children to succeed.
- PROTECT our children, seniors, and veterans. Make sure they are defended and supported, not left to fend for themselves.
A great way to stay connected and get updates about the 26th LD Democrats is to join our mailing list or find us on these social platforms.