26th Legislative District Democrats Membership
Becoming part of the 26th LD team gives you the opportunity to make a real difference in our community.
Membership brings these benefits:
- Voting rights at 26th LD Democratic meetings
- Participation as a committee chair or member, and
- Input on shaping and framing Democratic Party policy within the 26th Legislative District
Membership funds are put to good use, according to budget:
- Supporting candidates for public office
- Funding PCO training and recruitment
- Funding local Young Democrats
- Public speaker fees
- Postage and mailing supplies
- Printing, copying, and office supplies
- Website expenses
- Publishing our quarterly newsletter
Funds are never used for salaries—all members of the 26th LD Democrats are volunteers. Membership dues renew each January.
$25 Regular Individual Membership
$40 for Couples
$10 for age 55 years and more, low income, persons with disabilities or student membership
You can pay for your membership online:
Download the application and bring to a meeting:
Next Steps: Stay Connected
Once you become a member you’ll want to come to our meetings and stay connected. Join our mailing list or find us on these social platforms.