The 26th Legislative District Democrats
U.S. Senate: Senator Maria Cantwell
WA Supreme Court: Judge Sheryl Gordon McCloud
26th LD WA State Representative, position 1: Connie FitzPatrick
Kitsap County Treasurer: Meredith Green
Pierce County District Court No. 6: Karl Williams
Yes on I-1639
Yes on Proposition No. 1: Restoring Pierce County Library System’s Regular Property Tax Levy Rate
Yes on Proposition No. 1 & 2: South Kitsap School District Bond and Capital Levy
Attend These Candidate Forums
Wednesday, October 3rd 6:00 p.m.
Forum for LD 26 Candidates for Senate and House
Kitsap County Administration Building
619 Division Street, Port Orchard
Saturday, October 6th, 10:00 a.m.
Candidate Forum – Congressional Districts 6, 9 and 10
Asia Pacific Cultural Center|
4851 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma
Tuesday, October 9th, 7:00 p.m.
Key Peninsula Candidates Forum
Pierce County Council District 7, 26th Legislative District and others
Key Peninsula Civic Center – Whitmore Room
17010 S. Vaughn Road, KPN Key Peninsula
Sponsored by Key Peninsula Community Council
Thursday, October 11th, 7:30 a.m.
Gig Harbor Chamber Public Affairs Forum
Pierce County Prosecutor Candidates
Cottesmore of Life Care
2909 14th Ave NW Gig Harbor
Wednesday, October 17th, 6:30 p.m.
Candidates Forum – Legislative District 26
Senate and House Candidates
Gig Harbor City Council Chambers
3510 Grandview Street Gig Harbor
Next General Meeting
Thursday, October 4th 2018
Day: Monthly on First Thursdays
Meeting Time: 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Social & Light Potluck Time: 6:30pm-7:00pm
Place: Givens Community Center – Kitsap Room
Address: 1026 Sidney Road Port Orchard 98366
Help Get Our Candidates Elected
Together we can turn our 26th LD Blue. Contact these campaigns to find the volunteer opportunity that works for you.
- Email Ashley to Doorbell and Phonebank with the Coordinated Campaign.
- Email the Campaigns to Doorbell and Phonebank with the Candidates.
Volunteer for Emily Randall
Volunteer for Connie FitzPatrick
Volunteers for Joy Stanford
- Visit the candidates websites to learn more, volunteer and contribute.
Members Stay Current
Download the latest Meeting Minutes here.
26th Dems – Reclaiming Our Future
We Can Build An America That Works For All Of Us
Our ideals of freedom and justice are crumbling under the weight of powerful interests with their own self-serving objectives and a “you’re on your own” mentality for the rest of us. These interests threaten our families, our communities and our values.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We can work together in the 26th Legislative District to:
- BUILD a strong economy from the middle class out (not “trickle-down”), where middle class families with money in their pockets create a stronger America.
- STAND UP for strong communities. Every family has a right to clean air and drinking water, good food, health, and a safe place to call home.
- RESPECT the inherent dignity and equality of every human being regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, income, or sexual orientation.
- INVEST in strong public schools to open the doors to decent jobs, a secure retirement, and ladders of opportunity for all our children to succeed.
- PROTECT our children, seniors, and veterans. Make sure they are defended and supported, not left to fend for themselves.
STAY UP TO DATE
Get Email Updates
A great way to stay connected and get updates about the 26th LD Democrats is to join our mailing list or find us on these social platforms.